Goldy Moldavsky’s ‘Kill the Boy Band’ is a darkly funny and completely mad look at fandom and what happens when you accidentally kidnap a member of your favourite boy band. Basically? Chaos.
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winners @YourNextRead_, @BeautyOfABass, @RacheyRagdoll, @sara782_, @nurinkh, @Cashtongrunge, @PrythianBworm, @AllesKlar71, @SarahAH30, @MarriedToBooks3.
We have 10 copies of ‘Kill the Boy Band’ by Goldy Moldavsky and The Ruperts flyers to give away. All you need to do to be entered is: follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in this easy form!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) May 16, 2016
ENDS 20/5 UK ONLY.
Can’t wait? Grab your copy here!
Read it already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- Alexandra Bracken reveals her writing process and the books coming up on her TBR
- We reckon you’re more “bluff” than “buff” when it comes to historical YA fiction. Want to prove us wrong?
- Are you a watcher or a player? Do you have the ‘nerve’? Watch the trailer and find out!
- MP! Review: ‘The Square Root of Summer’ is the read for the upcoming season. Trust.
- Can you master the most difficult Derek Landy quiz EVER?
- It’s impossible not to fall in love with the new cover for Jennifer Donnelly’s ‘These Shallow Graves’
- Twitter just can’t handle all the feels caused by ‘The Crown’ by Kiera Cass
- Writing YA: What’s my genre?