Fangirls and fandom culture are at the heart of Goldy Moldavky’s darkly funny ‘Kill the Boy Band’. Chaos ensues when four fangirls accidentally kidnap a member of their favourite boyband, The Ruperts.
But what has been your craziest fan moments?
— Maximum Pop! (@maximumpop) May 17, 2016
wrestled over a towel 😂😅
— | jade amber | (@jadeawx) May 17, 2016
I once (accidentally) hit Rupert Grint on the head with my autograph book! That said, we'd be waiting for 18 hours! 🙈
— Dee ⚡️ (@TheDeeWhoLived) May 18, 2016
@maximumpopbooks when I met my famous crush and told I broke a pair of earphones before seeing him.
— Simmm➰ (@SIMY_SIMSIM) May 18, 2016
once at the bookstore a guy was buying books for his 11 y/o brother and totally fangirled to make him buy Percy Jackson.😉
— Arzoo🌈 (@mybookzooblog) May 18, 2016
Tell us about your crazy fan moments at @maximumpopbooks!
- Alexandra Bracken reveals her writing process and the books coming up on her TBR
- We reckon you’re more “bluff” than “buff” when it comes to historical YA fiction. Want to prove us wrong?
- Are you a watcher or a player? Do you have the ‘nerve’? Watch the trailer and find out!
- MP! Review: ‘The Square Root of Summer’ is the read for the upcoming season. Trust.
- Can you master the most difficult Derek Landy quiz EVER?
- It’s impossible not to fall in love with the new cover for Jennifer Donnelly’s ‘These Shallow Graves’
- Twitter just can’t handle all the feels caused by ‘The Crown’ by Kiera Cass
- Writing YA: What’s my genre?