It’s as though ‘The Crown’ by Kiera Cass was MADE for Instagram. It is literally impossible not to sigh and make goo-goo eyes at it.
From the close-up to the long-shot, the bookshelfie to the carefully composed. This. Book. Kills it.1. Here she is with all her friends:
2. And in great company here too:
3. The royal ‘we’.
5. Inside or out, still working it:
Today I finished one of my favorite series ever. I cried, laughed, and loved the characters one more time. I'm have had so much fun reading these books and I feel like I have personal relationships with all of the characters. So, goodbye Selection series, you will always be in my all-time favs! And thank you to @partylikeawordstar (author Kiera Cass) for making an amazing world with amazing characters. P.S. I was rooting for Erik the whole time!#selectionseries #theselection #theelite #theone #happilyeverafter #theheir #thecrown #americasinger #queenAmberly #aspenleger #lucyleger #celestenewsome #maxonschreave #marleewoodwork #Illèa #maxana #edelynschreave #ahernschreave #kadenschreave #ostenschreave #kriss #henri #ekkio #iprobablyshouldhavehashtagedmorecharacters #selectionloveforever
7. Simple. Elegant. SLAY!
View this post on Instagram
Hey Guys 😊 This is obviously the first post on this page and I'm super excited to have it and see where the path goes! I hope you are going to like it here! There are some news you should hear: I won't be the only owner of this account. I will share it together with lovely @maria_ehrichfanpage and I think we'll do good together. I've already planned to write a review of The Crown and Lady Midnight. Well, for now it's all but I'm sure that there are plenty of other things to tell 💕🙆🏼📚 Do you have any questions? 😇 #thecrown #kieracass #bookstagram #eadlynschreave #selection #selectionseries
8. B. E. A. Utiful.
Finished The Crown yesterday & while it wasn't my favorite of the series it was really great to see the end. & I loved the scenes that look back on America & Maxon. This series will always be a favorite of mine. / #thecrown #kieracass #theheir #theselection #theelite #theone #currentlyreading #finishedreading #bookoftheday #book #bookstagram #bookish #booklove #barnesandnoble #barnesandnobleedition
We’re sad to see it end. But what a way to finish a series! We’d love to see pictures of YOUR copy. Tweet it to @maximumpopbooks
Still need to read the last installment? You can get your copy of ‘The Crown’ right here.
- Alexandra Bracken reveals her writing process and the books coming up on her TBR
- We reckon you’re more “bluff” than “buff” when it comes to historical YA fiction. Want to prove us wrong?
- Are you a watcher or a player? Do you have the ‘nerve’? Watch the trailer and find out!
- MP! Review: ‘The Square Root of Summer’ is the read for the upcoming season. Trust.
- You’ll never want to mark your page with anything less than fabulous after seeing these
- It’s impossible not to fall in love with the new cover for Jennifer Donnelly’s ‘These Shallow Graves’
- WIN! 1 of 10 copies of ‘The Square Root of Summer’ by Harriet Reuter Hapgood
- In honour of Patrick Ness’s ‘The Rest of Us Just Live Here’, we bring you the Unchosen Ones of YA!