We asked you to cast your votes for the best YA covers of June over the last week, and finally, the results are in.
Here are the top three book covers of June!
Did your favourite win? Let us know at @maximumpopbooks!
- Writing YA: prepping for publication
- #OwnVoices in YA: We’ve made great leaps, but there’s still a way to go
- “There really is nothing better than working with one of your best friends”: Morgan Matson on summer jobs
- MP! Review: Jenny Downham’s ‘Unbecoming’ will “pull on your emotions regardless of your age”
- My Kinda Book Club’s #ThisIsWhoIAm tour kicked off last night at Waterstones Piccadilly!
- “Guilty pleasures aren’t real… Like what you like, and be excited about it”: Just one of the reasons why we love Kiera Cass!
- WIN! 1 of 10 signed copies of ‘Notes on Being Teenage’ by Rosalind Jana
- Letting off ‘unpopular opinions’ steam and individuality in a growing community: A Q&A with Thoughts of Tomes