If Vivi Greene’s ‘Sing’ doesn’t catch your eye we know you must be lying. This cute, summery YA contemp is on everyone’s TBR list this month… but how much does it’s gorgeous cover have to do with it?
We had to see what you guys thought of it too!
@maximumpopbooks I LOVE the pop of red lipstick! 8/10!
— Sophie Waters (@sophie_waters) July 16, 2016
@maximumpopbooks 9.5 I love how the words Sing are in the face (especially considering the story)
— Twirling Book Hime (@Mehsi_Hime) July 16, 2016
i love how simple yet stunning it is. 8/10 💖
— Luxe (@mindofluxe) July 16, 2016
@maximumpopbooks I love it, it's artistic, the lettering is beautiful and the design is simple and stunning.
— Suze Lavender (@SuzeLavender) July 16, 2016
Absolutely dying for your own beautiful copy? Get one here
Already got its prettiness displayed on your bookshelf? Tweet us photos @maximumpopbooks!
- Weekend Reads: is your weekend TBR as awesome as the MP! Books team’s?
- John Green’s new book is still a secret, but here’s everything we know so far!
- Head over to the ‘This Raging Light’ mini-site to win a £250 Miss Selfridge voucher!
- 7 ways to get inspired like Amber from ‘The Moonlight Dreamers’
- Watch: Nat Luurtsema and Siobhan Curham invent a brand new YA novel we can only WISH was real!
- What if your fave YA characters could run for PM? Cast your vote now!