We’re not always this judgmental but we can be pretty serious about our book covers. Shallow? Heck no. We’ll still read what’s on the inside, but always nice to have something BEAUTIFUL to behold on the outside.
What about A. G. Howard’s newest offering? A ‘Phantom of the Opera’ inspired retelling? Aw yeeeah. We think ‘RoseBlood’ looks every bit as exciting as we were hoping for. But what do YOU think?
1. Yes, yes and yes:
Gothic. Intriguing. Haunting. 😍
— Alyssa (@Alyssa_Susanna) December 14, 2016
2. “Gothic” is the buzzword and we LOVE it.
@maximumpopbooks Gothic, seductive and theatric
— Mish (@chasingfaes) December 14, 2016
3. There it is again. And yes, gawd, we’re willing to live this Gothic fantasy. Over and over.
@maximumpopbooks haunting, gothic, ethereal
— Read.Dream.Live (@ReadDreamLive13) December 14, 2016
Thinking about it… It would make one HECK of a Snapchat filter, right?
4. Ooh, definitely!
@maximumpopbooks enchanting , hidden & touching
— Laura (@rayofglitter) December 14, 2016
There is something really mysterious about it, right? Soft and sharp at the same time!
5. YOU’RE NOT WRONG!
lots going on 😂
— hi Liz (@p_patchwork) December 14, 2016
6. And spellbinding.
@maximumpopbooks Mesmerising, Gothic, Captivating
— Rebecca Morton (@HippieBex1989) December 14, 2016
7. 100% haunting!
@maximumpopbooks dark, haunting, striking.
— Call me Wolfie. (@WolfsbaneThorn) December 15, 2016
Are you as struck by it as we are? Then don’t forget to pre-order your copy! And then tell us how you rate the cover in the comments belooooow.
- 15 times Neville Longbottom was so you in every situation
- Do we have a problem with racism in YA? The way POC are treated in these 2017 releases says yes!
- Cover Reveal: We’ve been starstruck by the stunning new cover for ‘Chasing the Stars’
- Quiz: Which ‘Game of Thrones’ death are you?
- #SouthernFail getting you down? Here’s 8 books to make the strikes more bearable