Ashleigh is struggling at school, and coming home to parents on the verge of divorce. She knows she should be happy with her boyfriend – but being around him makes her worry more. It’s only in her English teacher, Miss Murray, she finds a kindred spirit. Miss Murray helps Ashleigh develop her writing skills and her confidence – but what happens when boundaries begin to blur? What will the repercussions be for Ashleigh? And how will she navigate her own sexuality?
Liz Kessler’s ‘Read Me Like a Book’ is now out in paperback so we get to lust after the cover all over again! We asked Twitter to rate it out of 10.
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) April 25, 2016
— Louise Gornall (@Rock_andor_roll) April 25, 2016
@maximumpopbooks 8 from me.
— Twirling Book Hime (@Mehsi_Hime) April 25, 2016
— Lena.in.Love (@CrushAnthology) April 25, 2016
Read it already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- Can you spot Shakespeare in this ‘Where’s Willy?’ challenge?
- Cassandra Clare the most dedicated fans ever!
- 15 #perfectlyflawed gif reactions to reading Cecelia Ahern’s YA debut
- Maximum Pop! Books is on Facebook!
- Shadowhunter Super Fan Event in Snaps: 25 pics from Saturday’s event
- Discover your current book vibe based on your favourite musical!
- WIN! Alexandra Bracken’s ‘Passenger’ suitcase prize, plus runners up get “totes” amaze prize too!