‘Radio Silence’ is the story of Frances. She’s always had a singular goal: work hard and get into an elite university, and not even friends or a guilty secret will get in her way. But when Frances meets the guy behind her favourite podcast, Aled, she finds true friendship. But then the podcast goes viral and everything between them is thrown into chaos.
We here at MP! love this cover – it’s easily one of our favourites of the year so far. We think it’s simple but striking, but what do the readers of Twitter think? Find out below!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) February 24, 2016
@maximumpopbooks 9/10! I LOVE the colours and the septum piercing!
— Sophie Waters (@sophie_waters) February 24, 2016
— Caroline Taylor (@CazLFCGleek) February 24, 2016
— Katie Sylvester (@KATIEGEEKCHICK) February 24, 2016
@maximumpopbooks 9/10 I normally don't like covers with people on but this one is stunning, the colours are incredible yet subtle.
— Sara Johnson (@Sara_Jay_) February 25, 2016
— love eliza (@jelenauregui) February 26, 2016
And one of our followers is a little confused about what it’s about, but they’re in love with the cover anyway:
this girl is probably……..mute?? or just an introvert…. IDK BUT THE COVER LOOKS COOL https://t.co/qJtMp6NlPk
— kim arfa (@kimarfa) February 26, 2016
What do you think? Tell us at @maximumpopbooks!
- We spent an afternoon at Faber finding out all their bookish secrets – check it out
- ‘Front Lines’ by Michael Grant looks beautiful on Insta
- MP! EXCLUSIVE: the official World Book Day Teen Fest Online Line Up – with Rainbow Rowell, Sally Green & MORE
- Happy ever afters, Brooklyn coffee shops & love without language: a Q&A with Tommy Wallach
- LGBT titles coming 2016 you’ll want to add to your TBR