Rosalind Jana is one lucky lady to have landed such an eye-catching cover for her debut ‘Notes on Being Teenage’. Does it grab your attention too? Here’s what you guys thought:
JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER: what do you think? Rate it out of 10? pic.twitter.com/M85IVLNyPu
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) June 9, 2016
— Simply Me (@cjmitra) June 9, 2016
@maximumpopbooks this is a v cool cover. I feel way to old to read it though!! Not that that's ever stopped me! : )
— lucy (@booksnbrooches) June 9, 2016
— BookBear (@MyBookJacket) June 9, 2016
— ✨ Leah ✨ (@leahreadsbooks_) December 4, 2015
— Diana Beaumont (@Diana_Beaumont) December 5, 2015
Fancy having this beauty on your shelf? Grab your copy now!
Read it already? Let us know @maximumpopbooks.
- These quotes from Vivi Greene’s ‘Sing’ are big hits with us, but do you agree with our picks?
- “I loved being able to use research as an excuse to eat my way through the country”: Eileen Cook on book research in Italy
- Not ready for ‘The Crown’ to end? Find out your ‘Selection’ name!
- Struggling to pronounce the names in ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’? Sarah J Maas has got you covered!
- Morgan Matson is the queen of summer and she’s sharing her summer essentials!