Goldy Moldavsky’s darkly funny debut, ‘Kill the Boy Band’, tells the outlandish of tale of four fangirls who accidentally kidnap one of the members of their favourite band, The Ruperts. Sounds amazing, right? It is.
And we think the cover is too! But what about you guys?
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) May 17, 2016
9.9!!!! It's Pink.. It's Black.. It's beautiful!! What else do we need!!?👍😍😍😍❤❤❤
— tapasya ☽ (@forgodsakeTaps) May 17, 2016
— Twirling Book Hime (@Mehsi_Hime) May 18, 2016
— Saara (@saara782) May 17, 2016
Read it already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks!
- A Guide to Literary Bristol
- Cover Reveal: The cover for Lisa Glass’s ‘Ride’, the final book in the ‘Blue’ trilogy, is here!
- Evil twins are a staple in pop culture, but who are our favourite? Find out right here!
- WIN! We’ve got 10 copies of ‘Kill the Boy Band’ by Goldy Moldavsky + The Ruperts flyers to give away!
- The best part of booktube, finding the community, and being yourself online: A Q&A with gracewithabookinherface
- It’s impossible not to fall in love with the new cover for Jennifer Donnelly’s ‘These Shallow Graves’
- Twitter just can’t handle all the feels caused by ‘The Crown’ by Kiera Cass
- Could you survive the Gilded Age? Inspired by Jennifer Donnelly’s ‘These Shallow Graves’