It’s no secret that we love everything about Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’. I mean, it’d be hard not to love a book about a magical school, a hapless Chosen One, his A+ best friend and his vampire roommate who happens to be hopelessly in love with him, right? The whole thing is pure joy!
And that joy definitely extends to the cover in our opinion, but what did you guys think of the brand spanking new paperback cover for ‘Carry On’?
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) March 17, 2016
@maximumpopbooks A definitely 10/10!
— Amy Powis (@powisamy) March 17, 2016
— Rae (@_sectumsemprah) March 17, 2016
@maximumpopbooks Complete 10/10. I love the colours and Simon and Baz's silhouettes!
— Sophie Waters (@sophie_waters) March 18, 2016
What do you think? Let us know @maximumpopbooks!
- Author Appreciation: Here’s why L. A. Weatherly rocks our socks
- Book Spine Poetry:MP! gets lyrical with a little help from our books
- ‘Allegiant’ is here and the verdict is in!
- Twitter “can’t handle the feels” they’re getting from Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’
- Feminism, YA and ultimate book boyfriends: #HollyTakeover stormed Twitter!
- ‘Broken Sky’ by LA Weatherly is looking mighty fine on Instagram