‘Beautiful Broken Things’ is the gorgeous, emotional tale of three friends, Caddy, Rosie and Suzanne as they navigate the treacherous waters of intense friendship, dark pasts and a spiraling present.
Here at MP! we think that this cover is pretty much perfect – the deep blue colour, the birds, the gold foiling and the excellent tagline worked into the image, but we wanted your opinion too so we took to Twitter! Here’s what you guys think of the ‘Beautiful Broken Things’ cover:
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) March 2, 2016
— サル 살 sal (@TheDarkDictator) March 2, 2016
— priyaa (@hollowheros) March 3, 2016
— Ashleigh 🐿 (@frolic_fiction) March 2, 2016
@maximumpopbooks 10! I love the intricacies, like the doves and the three hands. There is so much more going on than first meets the eye!
— Rachel (@_sectumsemprah) March 2, 2016
— Broadoak Library (@BroadoakLibrary) March 2, 2016
What’s your favourite book cover of the year so far? Tell us at @maximumpopbooks!
- We spent an afternoon at Faber finding out all their bookish secrets – check it out
- ‘Front Lines’ by Michael Grant looks beautiful on Insta
- MP! EXCLUSIVE: the official World Book Day Teen Fest Online Line Up – with Rainbow Rowell, Sally Green & MORE
- Happy ever afters, Brooklyn coffee shops & love without language: a Q&A with Tommy Wallach
- LGBT titles coming 2016 you’ll want to add to your TBR
- Check out the cover for Alice Oseman’s ‘Radio Silence’: “the colours are incredible”