It’s time for another Judge A Book By Its Cover, our segment on MP! to lust over pretty covers and reveal just how horribly shallow bookish folk can be. Yay!
Today, we’re looking at what you lot thought of ‘All Of The Above’ by James Dawson, which we think is pretty and captures the young, character focused feel of the book. We think we’d pick it up in a book store – but what did you think?
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) November 10, 2015
— Alexis Johnson (@sweetypetitti) November 12, 2015
— PLHS Library (@PLHSLibrary) November 10, 2015
— Mich (@mouse555) November 10, 2015
More bookish articles?
- We couldn’t wait for a Worldwalker movie, so we cast it ourselves – with Dylan O’Brien, Bella Thorne & MORE
- Whisper Challenge with Patrick Ness – can he guess the lines to ‘The Rest Of Us Just Live Here’?
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner
- Check out all the love & support the YA community is showing James Dawson on Twitter after his big announcement
- Non Pratt, Lauren St John, Liz Kessler & YA Readers react to the film ‘He Named Me Malala’
- VIDEO: 3 reasons you NEED to read ‘Glass Sword’, from author Victoria Aveyard
- Q&A with Becca Fitzpatrick: “I think I could have told ‘Hush, Hush’ in one book”