Yesterday we had the chance to fulfil our ultimate FANGIRL DREAM and sit down with apple of our eye Joey Graceffa to discuss all things YouTube, fame, and the recent release that had us racing to the bookstore, his debut dystopia ‘Children of Eden‘. (Haven’t heard of it? See the low down here)
And, um, we were pretty freakin’ excited.
Did you miss the live stream? Not to worry, we’ve rounded up the best bits for you below.
1. Did you know ‘Children of Eden’ isn’t the original title Joey was going for?
IKR, we were shocked too. To find out what we almost could’ve seen on our shelves, make sure to keep scrolling for the link to the whole livestream.
2. We may have got over excited when Joey mentioned a possible ‘Children of Eden’ movie is on the table
Okay okay, so nothing’s confirmed yet but we’re psyched for the possibility. UM, can the cast be an allstar YouTubers team? We’re thinking Zoella would be a hit (even though she’s so not a twin).
Who would you like to see in the role – let us know in the comments below!
3. Not to worry, the leading man has already been cast for the epic “Story of Joey Graceffa” film we’d totes want to see be an actual thing in the future
We’re sure you need no hints to know Joey thinks he’s a shoe-in for the part himself.
4. Umm… sorry, what?! Apparently Joey doesn’t know what a snood is
This was legit our face:
5. And of course, you can’t miss Joey’s political AF chatter about Trump
It seems we’re not the only ones upset by the election’s results
You can watch the live stream in full here:
And don’t miss any of the stops on his ‘Children of Eden’ book tour. Find out where he’s still left to stop over on the MP! Book Events site.
Let us know what your fave Joey moment is in the comments below.
- MP! Exclusive: Jack and Conor Maynard give you a lesson in YouTube 101 and talk BONCAs
- Quiz: Who tweeted it – Joey Graceffa or Joe Sugg?
- Err, how did we all miss this Dan and Phil Harry Potter film cameo?
- Vote: Which Joey Graceffa look is #1?
- Louise’s open letter to her daughter will make you cry