The literature goddess J.K. Rowling was interviewed for the Radio 2 Book Club and she revealed that she’s working on a new book for kids.
She says she absolutely loves it and that she has even more ideas for children and adult books floating about in her head. What we would give to take a peak inside there!
Rowling also said that she’s scared that she’ll die before she gets to write out all of her ideas and honestly, we’re scared of that as well! Here’s hoping that all of her books are as brilliant as Harry Potter is.
More bookish articles?
- Why you need to read ‘Monster’ if you love ‘Scream Queens’
- Twitter Highlights: ‘Daughters Unto Devils’ is “one of the best of the year”
- Worldwalker series top 10 quotes: “Witches don’t die quietly”
- Read the first chapter of ‘Glass Sword’ right here, right now
- Top 8 Bookstagrams: initiate full throttle book lust
- ‘Monster’: Would you survive a spooky night in Bathory House? Find out here!
- How to survive a horror movie with author CJ Skuse: “Don’t go to sleep – ever”
- Get costume tips from cosplay queen, Lucy Saxon
- Our top Halloween-y bookstagrams: book lust + orange colour schemes
- Read ‘Dangerous Lies’ a week before it’s release date