Here at MP! we’re really getting into Paige Toon’s Jessie Jefferson series. Flirty and funny, it’s exactly what you need to get you through this all too British summer (i.e. BBQs in between rain showers and ice-cream in 16 degrees weather).
On top of that, the covers are perfect and pastel and way too cute.
If you’re at all interested in the book making process, or are just a big Paige Toon/ Jessie Jefferson/ YA Lit/ general book nerd then we at MP! want to give you a sneak peak into the photo shoot for the cover of ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’.
Pretty hats, killer shoes, an adorable yellow camera – fashion meets books in the best of ways.
More bookish articles?
- Follow Paige on Twitter for up to date bookish ramblings.
- Order Paige Toon’s ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ for £5.29 on Amazon here.
- Get ready for MP!’s first book month – interviews, giveaways and MORE
- Check out all we know on the new ‘All The Bright Places’ movie
- Jenn Bennett’s new YA novel ‘Night Owls’ is out August 13th – but you can get get a sneak peak HERE