As we draw ever nearer to the official release of Jenn Bennett’s wonderful YA debut, ‘Night Owls’, Hashtag Reads are helping to ease the mounting tension.
Because they understand the pain of impatience, Hashtag Reads are releasing 3 teaser ebooks – Owlets -in the run-up to August 13th – when ‘Night Owls’ will finally hit shelves. With a sneaky peak inside the book, some extra content from the author, plus information on a fab competition, these Owlets are not to be missed.
Today sees the release of ‘Celebrate’, the 2nd and penultimate Owlet hit the internet – and you can click here to get it right now for free. No waiting, no costs. Just a healthy dosage of YA goodness.
Let us know what you think on Twitter with #NightOwlet.
“Meeting Jack on the Owl – San Francisco’s night bus – turns Beatrix’s world upside down. Jack is charming, wildly attractive …and possibly one of San Francisco’s most notorious graffiti artists. On midnight rides and city rooftops, Beatrix begins to see who this enigmatic boy really is. But Jack is hiding much more – and can she uncover the truth that leaves him so wounded? A unique and profoundly moving novel, Night Owls will linger in your memory long after the final page.”
More bookish articles?
- Find out who Jenn Bennett would cast as Jack and Beatrix if ‘Night Owls’ was a movie
- Win 10 limited edition proof copies of ‘Night Owls’ for you and your mates
- Amy Alward tells you what it’s like to be an editor for Zoella
- Check out the ace trailer for ‘The Potion Diaries’
- MP! Review: Kiera Cass’s ‘The Heir’ is just what you need for a girls’ night in
- MP! talks to Ally Carter, author of ‘All Fall Down’