In love with ‘I’ll Give You The Sun’ yet? Well, you should be. Vibrant, beautiful, and a total page-turner, we couldn’t put this book down.
Not only do we love Jandy Nelson’s words, but we can’t help but give into our superficial sides and coo at pretty book displays – especially when those displays include the gorgeous sprayed pages edition of ‘I’ll Give You The Sun’. Want.
Check out the displays below and get a second-hand version of that walking through a book store high.
— Blossom Books (@blossombooks) April 1, 2015
Have you seen any gorgeous displays lately? Tweet us at @maximumpopbooks and let us know.
More bookish articles?
- Find out who Jenn Bennett would cast as Jack and Beatrix if ‘Night Owls’ was a movie
- Win 10 limited edition proof copies of ‘Night Owls’ for you and your mates
- Amy Alward tells you what it’s like to be an editor for Zoella
- Check out the ace trailer for ‘The Potion Diaries’
- MP! Review: Kiera Cass’s ‘The Heir’ is just what you need for a girls’ night in
- MP! talks to Ally Carter, author of ‘All Fall Down’
- Why we wish we got invites to the launch party for ‘The Last Ever After’ by Soman Chainani
- Check out Jenn Bennett’s guide to the San Francisco of ‘Night Owls’
- MP! Review: ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan is absolutely beautiful