With recommendations from Patrick Ness, Louise O’Neill and Lisa Williamson, ‘All Of The Above’ is proving to be one of 2015’s hottest reads – and we’re pretty fond of it too, to say the least.
‘All Of The Above’ hasn’t left our eyeballs since we picked it up and we can’t get enough of it. If you’re like us, take our quiz to find out which loveable misfit from James Dawson’s book you are. Don’t forget to send us a Tweet over to @maximumpopbooks
More bookish articles?
- We couldn’t wait for a Worldwalker movie, so we cast it ourselves – with Dylan O’Brien, Bella Thorne & MORE
- Whisper Challenge with Patrick Ness – can he guess the lines to ‘The Rest Of Us Just Live Here’?
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner
- Check out all the love & support the YA community is showing James Dawson on Twitter after his big announcement
- Non Pratt, Lauren St John, Liz Kessler & YA Readers react to the film ‘He Named Me Malala’
- VIDEO: 3 reasons you NEED to read ‘Glass Sword’, from author Victoria Aveyard
- Q&A with Becca Fitzpatrick: “I think I could have told ‘Hush, Hush’ in one book”