Seriously, those girls know how to rock a trend or two and are always encouraging us to step out of our fashion and beauty comfort zones and dabble in something new.
We even wore a dress back to front all day long because Jade did it – lol!
Recently though, the girls have been pushing the boundaries for makeup inspiration.
It’s no secret that many of us are
pretty big mahoosive fans of their classic smokey eye and nude lip combo, but Jade has recently taken that look to a whole new level.
OMG, guys – prepare to be impressed.
In one of her latest selfies, Jade ditched the ‘safe’ makeup tones and rocked a look that feature
a splash one heck of a lot of colour.
Everyone say hello to rainbow eyes!
Jade looks gorgeous and the snaps have encouraged us to delve into bright coloured eye and lip makeup.
After all, what’s the point in having fantastic eyeshadow colours, if we’re never going to use them?!
What’s even better is that you can re-create Jade’s rainbow eyes at home. We’re not gonna lie, guys and gals – it takes A LOT of practise. But the product, Little Mix’s makeup artist, Adam Burrell, used on our fave singer is super affordable.
According to Adam’s Instagram, the palette he used to create Jade’s look is Urban Decay’s ‘Full Spectrum’ palette. You can buy it from Debenhams and it’s now half price at £25.80.
WHAT. A. STEAL.
Still not convinced? We’ll we’ve come up with a whole bunch of other reasons why you shouldn’t be afraid to rock bright hues.
1. Loads of beauty bloggers are rocking the rainbow eye
2. …And it looks GORGEOUS!
3. It will 100000% boost your confidence
4. Plus, it’s an ideal look to wear to the upcoming Pride marches
5. Makeup is supposed to be FUN and the rainbow eye certain is!
6. Bright colours also mean you can create THIS amazing Harry Potter inspired makeup
7. You can also create makeup inspired by your fave bands!
8. We think that we ALL need to stop neglecting our bright coloured shadows
9. Makeup rules are super boring – so why not deleve into colour?
10. Plus… blue eyes look HAWT
11. Red eyes look HAWT too
12. Green eyes as well!
13. Basically… colours just look HAWT in general
Would you rock rainbow eyes? Let us know in the comments below!