‘It’s About Love’ is about, well – love. And Star Wars. And film, and a girl, and how life is always messier than the movies.
In his introductory poem to his new novel, Steven Camden said, “It’s about friends, and family, and trouble, and blood. It’s about mess, and passion, and evil, and good.”
And if a book has all those things, we’re more than intrigued.
This month at MP! we’re getting stuck into this interesting read, told through first person narrative, film directions and chunks of our hero Luke’s own notes, and if you’re interested in buying it, you might want to try it out first. That, or if you’ve already ordered your own copy, then this might keep you going until it arrives (be strong).
Click here to check out the first chapter.
- Follow Steven Camden on Twitter
- We need 10 MP!ers to review ‘It’s About Love’
- Check out Steven Camden’s blurb in a poem
- Explore Birmingham with Steven Camden
- We need YOU to review ‘Fire Colour One’ by Jenny Valentine
- Check out Robyn Schneider’s playlist for ‘Extraordinary Means’
- Sophie Kinsella talks to Glamour magazine about her new book ‘Finding Audrey’
- Get involved in the ‘Finding Audrey’ fandom in our discussion post