‘Broken Sky’ by L. A. Weatherly has recently dropped and here at MP! we’re massive fans of the clever concept and compelling story telling.
But boy-oh-boy, do we have a giveaway for you! It’s time to get your camera out (or whatever you weapon of choice may be) and get snapping! Capturing a cute shot of a copy of ‘Broken Sky’, either your own, or one in the wild, could win you ALL THE STUFF!
This competition is now closed. Head over here to see the winning snap and some other gorgeous entries!
You want to win signed books from the author? And bookish swag including badges and sweatshirts? Of course you do!
Head over to our Instagram and see the post below. This is where you need to be to enter.
One lucky winner will get this big book bundle from L. A. Weatherly. Want it to be you? Here’s how: Take a photo of your copy of ‘Broken Sky’. (Or snap it in the library/bookshop. You could even get creative with a digital download of the cover) MUST use #brokensky and tag @maximumpopbooks Prize includes- signed books, ‘Angel’ sweatshirts and bookish swag. Show us your ‘Broken Sky’ and win win win! UK ONLY – ENDS 17/04 ___ #bookstagram #giveaway #books #brokensky #instabook #maximumpopbooks
Here’s the rules:
- Take a pic of ‘Broken Sky’. This can be your own copy, a friend’s copy, found in the library or bookstore, or getting creative with a digital download of the cover.
- DO NOT FORGET to use the hashtag #BrokenSky and tag @maximumpopbooks or we won’t see your post on Instagram! And then how can we choose you as the one and only winner?
And that’s it! Simples. Snap it, tag it, bookstagram it. Good luck!
Don’t have your copy yet? Buy it here!
- Five reasons you need to read ‘Flawed’ by Cecelia Ahern right now
- Maximum Pop! Books Presents: A Guide to Literary Bath
- Reviewer Round-Up: Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’ is “a one-of-a-kind homage to fanfiction”
- 32 Reader Problems – because we know the bookish struggle is real
- Announcing the Geek Fest Tour with Holly Smale; go get your geek on!
- 9 most unique books we’ve had the pleasure of reading, incl. the bizarre ‘Hot Pterodactyl Boyfriend’