You can never have too many pens, right? Well, we don’t think so. But then, not everyone has an obsession with stationery like us.
Here’s some things that you’ll only get if your love for writing utensils is deeper than the ocean…
1. There is no such thing as having “enough” notebooks.
2. The ‘paperblanks’ display in any shop is like freakin’ Kryptonite to your bank account. It will weaken it… and eventually kill it.
3. You will save all of these notebooks for a “special occasion” that will never come.
4. So unless they are functional, A4, lined and reminiscent of a school exercise book, they’re probably going to stay safely tucked in a drawer somewhere.
5. Pens. All the pens. Displays like this give you serious joygasms.
6. And you have hundreds of pens for every kind of project imaginable. And yet, you can never find one when you really need it…
7. Words like “comfort grip”, “refillable”, and “scented” are like music to your ears.
8. September is the best month ever because the “Back to School” range is out in full force.
9. October is even better because that same range is now on sale.
10. And sure, as already established, you may have enough pens to open your own shop… but there’s only ONE that you’ll actually use.
11. And when THE ONE dies, it’s like losing a part of yourself.
12. It also means questions like “can I borrow a pen?” fill you with dread and unjustified malice.
13. Novelty erasers are da best.
14. But having to use them breaks your goddamn heart.
15. Planners. Dude. PLANNERS!
17. Japan wins at stationery. (And if you ever go there it will be with an empty suitcase to buy all of it).
18. Because stationery is the ultimate guilt-free spend. It IS useful stuff.
19. But let’s face it. You don’t buy it to USE it. It’s a collection. A secret collection that no one notices you hoarding until the house starts looking like a Staples stockroom.
Be proud, fellow Stationery Fans. Take your crayons, your chalk, your pens, pencils and Sharpies and write it on every blank space you can find. Stationery is king, and you will never stop loving it.