When we first opened this book, we weren’t quite sure what we were looking at. A distinct lack of neat paragraphing, dialogue often roaming free without quotation marks…not even the pages the words were printed upon were blank. But as page after page slips by, you come to love this daring style of prose.
If you haven’t heard of ‘Illuminae’ by now, we feel sorry for you, and if you haven’t got your hands on it, we are even more sorry. To ease your undoubted sorrow over not experiencing this bizarre sci-fi, we’re giving you a look inside it for free.
More bookish articles?
- Still on the fence? MP!er Kellie couldn’t resist giving Magnus Chase a 10 out of 10! Read her review here.
- MP!er Tayler stayed up way too late reading because she needed to see how ‘My Life Next Door’ developed.
- Check out the teaser trailer for the new, life-action, Roald Dahl, BFG film.
- Which lovable misfit from James Dawson’s ‘All of the Above’ are you?
- Read the first chapter of the ‘Half Bad’ finale, ‘Half Lost’.
- ‘Throne of Glass’ Colouring Book: what we hope to see in this September 2016 release
- Can you guess what DIMILY author Estelle Maskame did to the first boy she kissed? Find out here
- Interview with author of ‘Splintered’ series, AG Howard: what you can expect from ‘Untamed’