Christmas comes 4 times a year for Illumicrate subscribers. A box including a brand new book, jewellery, stationary and even more goodies lands on their door step every 3 months – no doubt making some joyful bookworm’s day.
This adorable box subscription service is brand new and here are 3 reasons why you should totally consider signing up.
- It’s been started up by a true-blue book lover and avid user of bookish subscription boxes. Daphne, of Winged Reviews, decided to set up Illumicrate to “curate something for book lovers everywhere, like an ideal gift package!”
Was such a thrill to run into @cassieclare in the #YALC green room. I didn't even bring my books with me as I thought I had no chance to have things signed by her – her queue was enormous! But she was so lovely she signed my autograph book (actually with Cassie Clare and not just her normal C scribble) and Sarah Rees Brennan took a photo of us. #YALC is seriously magic! You should all go next year if you can! Also I am so close to 2k followers! Thank you everyone so much for all the support ❤️
2. Items included in these super special boxes may be EXCLUSIVE to Illumicrate, making your new nerdy possessions even more a rare find and all for £29.99.
“We work with amazing independent suppliers to ensure that all the products you receive are of great quality and design. We try where we can to make sure the items included will be exclusive to Illumicrate!”
3. The first boxes are being shipped early November, meaning you’ll have your hands on your first Illumicrate well before Christmas – and be able to post the unboxing on your youtube/blog!
For more info on this amazing subscription box, click here.
More bookish articles?
- Joe Sugg’s new book is the fastest-selling graphic novel EVER?
- Leigh Bardugo reads from Six of Crows – PRE RELEASE DAY. BE STILL OUR BEATING HEARTS.
- Benjaminoftomes is starting up his own micro-publishing house – the first book of which you can pre-order HERE
- Get a taste fro ‘Demon Road’ with this FREE chapter
- Help us interview Nicholas Sparks 28/09
- Getting to know Derek Landy’s Twitter: “Just spent 3 minutes standing in a pitch-black bathroom trying to convince my girlfriend @Patrick_Ness‘s new book glows in the dark.”
- Pick your next read from author Josephine Angelini’s recommendations – including Winner’s Curse, Harry Potter and the Harper Hall trilogy
- Check out author Amy Lukavics’ casting for her new terrifying read, ‘Daughters Unto Devils’ with Evan Peters, Ansel Elgort and MORE