So if we could turn ‘Dracula’ into an ice-cream (probably a blush colour, definitely not blood though. Nope. No blood). Would you eat it?
Here’s a Classic ice-cream menu and the nice thing is you can choose ‘yay’ or ‘nay’ to each option. Sweet!
Your favourite flavour or Classic not here? Tweet it to us @maximumpopbooks
- WIN! 1 of 15 signed copied of the brilliant ’13 Minutes’ by Sarah Pinborough
- 7 books we’d love to see turned into a TV series
- WIN! 1 of 3 ‘Glass Sword’ bundles, including brand new special editions and a tote bag!
- Who said it: Disney or Stephanie Perkins?
- 5 reasons why ‘The Moonlight Dreamers’ feels “dangerously close to excitement”
- A Literary Guide to Southampton by Stephanie Derham
- Judge a Book By Its Cover: ‘Sing’ is “simple but eye-catching” with it’s classy cover and pop of colour! But what do you think?
- What do you need to read after binge watching…’Gilmore Girls’?