Want to live your truest fairytale life? With the help of these storybook-inspired cosmetics and tools you will feel like the ultimate queen in no time. These bookish cosmetics will leave you shook and have you wondering whether to spend your pennies on a new book or one of these dreamy makeup items. By the way, the answer to that question is always both.
We think every bookworm needs to add at least one of these makeup items to their collection ASAP. Not only will using these products make you look FABULOUS, your bookish heart will also beat with joy and make you feel like your part of fantastical novel filled with wonder, adventure and mystery.
1. Bullseye Brush Set. These stunning bullseye brushes will unleash your inner Katniss. Fierce, strong and ready to face the day. YASSSSS.
2. Wizadry and Witchcraft Palette. Potterheads, this one is for you. Feel like the wizard you were always meant to be with this magical eyeshadow palette.
3. Mermaid Dreams: The Glam Clam. This mer-mazing set is as colourful as the ocean. Feel and look as pretty as Ariel in an instant.
4. Mrs Potts and Chip Lipgloss. This lipgloss is a steal at just £7.99. It’s so cute too right?
5. Liquid Lipstick: Genre 4 Pack. Four out of this world shades to suit our favourite genres. Which would you choose: romance, horror, fantasy or adventure?
6. Beauty and the Beast Lipstick Collection. Disney fangirls unite, these mystical lipsticks will make you feel like a princess. We love the shade ‘Red Rose’ which is reminiscent of the shade Belle wears in the original movie.
7. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Storybook Palette. Feel like you’ve won the golden ticket with this Charlie and the Chocolate factory eyeshadow palette and look like a million dollars. If only there was a real golden ticket inside…
What’s your favourite bookish buy? Let us know in the comments below. Want to read more? Have a go at our bookish quizzes and see the latest YA book releases here.