‘How Hard Can Love Be?’ is Holly Bourne’s follow up to ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ Important questions answered through these stories. But another question we need to ask is… Do you want a free copy?
Heck yeah, you do! And don’t worry if you haven’t read the first book yet, the author herself has reassured fans that “they’re all standalone books that compliment each other rather than have to be read in order.”
So what are you waiting for? If you want the chance to be one of the lucky 10 all you need to do is follow us @maximumpopbooks, RT the tweet below and fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winners @TaylorSwift3x, @becinhiding, @cazzimon, @EllieRose_Smith, @tylerrs_piano, @lozselbydavis, @sara782_, @Notcourtneylove, @dorayakiba, and @Shilprinaa.
It’s as easy as… falling in love? How hard can that be? *winks*
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) March 2, 2016
CLOSES 6/3 at 9pm
- We spent an afternoon at Faber finding out all their bookish secrets – check it out
- ‘Front Lines’ by Michael Grant looks beautiful on Insta
- MP! EXCLUSIVE: the official World Book Day Teen Fest Online Line Up – with Rainbow Rowell, Sally Green & MORE
- Happy ever afters, Brooklyn coffee shops & love without language: a Q&A with Tommy Wallach
- LGBT titles coming 2016 you’ll want to add to your TBR
- Check out the cover for Alice Oseman’s ‘Radio Silence’: “the colours are incredible”