‘How Hard Can Love Be?’ is the latest in Holly Bourne’s Spinster Club series and it is killer!
However, all good things must come to an end, and books are no exception. Suddenly you’re faced with the age-old question of “what do I read next? What could possibly match the enjoyment levels I’ve already undergone?” Well, we’re here to help.
Looking for another read to feed the feminist fire in your belly, or a book all about the power of the girl squad? Take our quiz and find your perfect YA follow up.
What did you get? Tweet us your result @maximumpopbooks
- We spent an afternoon at Faber finding out all their bookish secrets – check it out
- ‘Front Lines’ by Michael Grant looks beautiful on Insta
- MP! EXCLUSIVE: the official World Book Day Teen Fest Online Line Up – with Rainbow Rowell, Sally Green & MORE
- Happy ever afters, Brooklyn coffee shops & love without language: a Q&A with Tommy Wallach
- LGBT titles coming 2016 you’ll want to add to your TBR
- Check out the cover for Alice Oseman’s ‘Radio Silence’: “the colours are incredible”