Attention bibliophiles! We have a giveaway you don’t want to miss!
Holly Bourne’s follow up to ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ gives us Amber’s story this time and has been described as “both hilarious and heart rending”.
“Amber, Evie and Lottie: three girls facing down tough issues with the combined powers of friendship, feminism and cheesy snacks.”
And you know what? We’ve got 10 signed copies of ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’ to giveaway. That’s right, TEN! And they’re signed too.
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winners @MSEDollyp, @CaitlinSearle, @Capturts, @1UptownFlunk, @greensmith68, @leneloveszander, @StowuplandHSLib, @TweetingCharlee, @lozselbydavis, and @TIASSL.
To enter for your chance to win, it’s pretty simple. Follow us @maximumpopbooks and RT the tweet below. Simples!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) March 1, 2016
Ends 8/3 at 9pm. Good luck you bookish beans.
- Five fantastic YA reads, recommended by you, that really open your eyes to eating disorders
- We spent an afternoon at Faber finding out all their bookish secrets – check it out
- ‘Front Lines’ by Michael Grant looks beautiful on Insta
- MP! EXCLUSIVE: the official World Book Day Teen Fest Online Line Up – with Rainbow Rowell, Sally Green & MORE
- Happy ever afters, Brooklyn coffee shops & love without language: a Q&A with Tommy Wallach
- LGBT titles coming 2016 you’ll want to add to your TBR
- Check out the cover for Alice Oseman’s ‘Radio Silence’: “the colours are incredible”