‘The Selection’ is a fabulous series which we love for all kinds of reasons, but right now, we’re going to be shallow and just say, “It’s those damn covers.” Seriously, we’re considering reorganising our bookshelves just so they can sit out and we can admire the fluffy-dress-ness of them always.
But can you choose between them? Decide now which covers are hot, and which are…well, let’s be honest, still hot, but just not as much as your fave.
- 6 reasons why you should totally join our mailer
- What the heck were we obsessing over in 2007?
- We’ve got the perfect books to get you in the mood for summer
- Electric Monkey are publishing four new books from David Levithan!
- Evil twins are a staple in pop culture, but who are our favourites? Find out right here!
- Can you guess the book behind the Snapchat filter?
- A guide to literary Bristol
- The best part about booktube, finding the community, and being yourself online: a Q&A with booktuber gracewithabookinherface
- 9 reasons you should read the book before you watch the film
- Why should you read ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ – the romance? The world-building? The badass ladies? All of the above!
- Morgan Matson reveals which of her book boys she would have def wanted to date in high school