This competition is now CLOSED. Congrats to our [email protected], @emmachelsea18, @NikiMarieWardle, @ruth_pickford, @benjorama, @MrsSusanFuentes, @OnceUponaM00n, @riptidewolf22, @sarahs_chapter, @ivyeatsagain.
It’s day 6 of MP!’s Halloweek, and today we’ve got something extra arty for 10 of you to get your hands on.Have you ever wondered how to make a pop-up version of Dracular’s Castle or Frankenstein’s Laboratory? Marc Hagan-Guirey aka Paper Dandy, is the UK’s leading Kirigami artist. In 2012 he made international headlines when he premiered his intricate cut outs of cult horror films at a critically acclaimed solo exhibition in London. This Halloween, Marc reveals how his spookily intricate cut outs are brought to life in Paper Dandy’sHorrorgami: 20 Gruesome Scenes to Cut and Fold.
Want to win this fab prize? Simply follow @maximumpopbooks & RT the tweet below.
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) October 30, 2015
More bookish articles?
- Why you need to read ‘Monster’ if you love ‘Scream Queens’
- Twitter Highlights: ‘Daughters Unto Devils’ is “one of the best of the year”
- Worldwalker series top 10 quotes: “Witches don’t die quietly”
- Read the first chapter of ‘Glass Sword’ right here, right now
- Top 8 Bookstagrams: initiate full throttle book lust
- ‘Monster’: Would you survive a spooky night in Bathory House? Find out here!
- How to survive a horror movie with author CJ Skuse: “Don’t go to sleep – ever”
- Get costume tips from cosplay queen, Lucy Saxon