We challenged Honor and Perdita Cargill to do YA battle with Clare Furniss in a tense game of Heads Up. It’s not just their YA knowledge being tested, it’s also their acting skills…
Can they beat Amy Alward’s high score of four? You better watch and find out.
What’s your Heads Up high score? Let us know at @maximumpopbooks
- The A to Z of YA tropes we love to hate to love
- 7 book trailers that are better than binging on Netflix
- Quiz: How good is your memory? We bet you can’t match half these blurbs to their books
- 11 book covers that will make you cringe and hug your pretties
- Watch: Will Honor and Perdita Cargill or Clare Furniss win the battle of the YA quotes?
- 8 of the worst things you can do to a book, ever
- Get the Look: Holly Smale’s ‘Head Over Heels’ has inspired us to embrace our model geek
- 9 ways to up your bookstagram game
- Here’s why you should have a problem with YA hate
- MP!’s Luke Franks chats to the authors who got published before finishing her A-levels