We chatted to Honor Cargill about dream boys, writing a book with her mum (did you see their pick of fave mother/daughter duos in YA?) and the super cool achievement of getting your book on the shelves before you’ve even finished your A-levels.
You can watch the full interview below. Aren’t we good to you?
Still want more from Honor and Perdita? Have you been behind the scenes of their book trailer yet? It’s HILARIOUS.
Read it already? Tell us what you thought at @maximumpopbooks
- The A to Z of YA tropes we love to hate to love
- 7 book trailers that are better than binging on Netflix
- Quiz: How good is your memory? We bet you can’t match half these blurbs to their books
- 11 book covers that will make you cringe and hug your pretties
- Watch: Will Honor and Perdita Cargill or Clare Furniss win the battle of the YA quotes?
- Get the Look: Holly Smale’s ‘Head Over Heels’ has inspired us to embrace our model geek
- 9 ways to up your bookstagram game