‘What’s a Girl Gotta Do?’ This is the question Holly Bourne’s character Lottie takes on in the latest addition to the series. Lottie embarks on a feminist quest that ultimately goes viral.
How does she do this exactly? And how do you fight of the anti-feminism trolls? Watch the video below, plus you’ll get to see Holly’s artistic flair come into action. She got a B in Art dontcha know?
That was an amazing effort on Holly’s part. We’re not sure we’d be able to pull it off that well, what about you?
Plus, don’t forget if it’s your fave then you can vote for ‘What’s a Girl Gotta Do?’ in our Bookish Awards!
- Fancy yourself a book judge? Help decide the winner of the Chicken House writing comp!
- 13 of your cute af tweets celebrating Joe Sugg’s #UsernameRegenerated being released
- Quiz: How well do you know your swoony reads?
- Return of the bad covers – so bad they’ll make you cry
- We can’t stop laughing at these authors freaking out over discovering their patronus on Pottermore
- Quiz: Can you match the author to their fictional characters?
- What is your patronus based off your fave YouTuber?