Holly Bourne is the writer of our current fave ‘Am I Normal Yet?’,
one girl’s story of mental health, dating, feminism and friendship. Tackling mainstream thought with a cracking sense of humour, this is a book you need in your life.
Want to talk to the writer herself about it? Well, on Friday 28th August at 7pm, you can. Simply make sure you’re following @maximumpopbooks and use the hashtag #HollyMaxPop to tweet your questions.
More bookish articles?
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ by Holly Bourne
- Check out Casey-Ann’s fan girl gush about our new fave series – ‘Worldwalker’
- Be seduced by our MP! exclusive extract of ‘Darkmere’ by Helen Maslin
- Books that make you go ‘hmm’: Sarah Crossan’s top thought-challenging reads
- The Book Belle tells you why you really need a copy of ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan – “absolute perfection”
- Explore Derek Landy’s ‘Demon Road’ route with the official map