Holly Bourne, incredi-author of the Spinster Club series and YA Book Prize shortlistee, will be here Monday night to answer all your questions on her books, feminism, mental health and anything else you fancy knowing.
Join the chat by following @maximumpopbooks and using #HollyTakeover. We’ll see you there!
Monday 14th March. 7-8PM. #HollyTakeover.
Get Holly’s new book, ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’, HERE.
- DATING FAILS: In honour of Holly Bourne’s ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’, the MP! Books team shares their most embarrassing stories
- 5 Reasons Why We Still Ship Tris and Four
- Our 6 very favourite quotes from ‘Radio Silence’ by Alice Oseman
- Top 5 Girl Squads of YA; because who run the world?
- NEWS: New Non Pratt novella ‘Unboxed’ to be published by Barrington Stoke
- 5 reasons why we are beyond excited for the release of Cassandra Clare’s ‘Lady Midnight’
- Author Lucy Ivison pays tribute to the late, great Louise Rennison
- Youtuber Caspar Lee announces release of book, and it broke the Waterstones website!
- 3 shows you’ve got to see in London’s West End