And the winner is… Adele Tyas HUZZAH!
What’s better than a book giveaway? It’s hard to beat, but we’re sure all you MP!ers prefer book-bundle giveaways.
Because we love Holly Bourne so much and think you should too, we here at MP! want to give you not just our current favourite, ‘Am I Normal Yet?'(which is currently at a pretty 4.5/5 stars on Goodreads), but also ‘Soulmates’ and ‘The Manifesto On How To Be Interesting’. On top of that, we’ll also be giving away a t-shirt and tote bag so you can show the world just how much of a Bourne-ian you are.
Interested in this amazing giveaway? Simply submit your details below to be entered into our prize draw. Best of luck to all you Bourne-ians and book worms.
Don’t want to wait? Grab your copy of ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ here.
More bookish articles?
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ by Holly Bourne
- Send us your cute pet pics to win a copy of ‘Emmy & Oliver’ by Robin Benway
- Twitter Highlights: why you need to read ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan
- Check out Casey-Ann’s fan girl gush about our new fave series – ‘Worldwalker’
- Be seduced by our MP! exclusive extract of ‘Darkmere’ by Helen Maslin
- Books that make you go ‘hmm’: Sarah Crossan’s top thought-challenging reads
- The Book Belle tells you why you really need a copy of ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan – “absolute perfection”
- Explore Derek Landy’s ‘Demon Road’ route with the official map
- Twitter Takeover: chat to author Holly Bourne Friday night 7pm @maximumpopbooks