We all wish we were at Hogwarts, right? Duh. Only problem is: how would we survive without wifi?!
We’ve already seen the hilarity of what would happen if Harry had an iPhone and 3G, but what would Hermione on Snapchat have been like? We found out.
1. She’d be snapping away before the train had even left Kings Cross
Because, duh, she’s excited to get back to Hogwarts. We don’t blame her. Hogwarts or boring Muggle high school? Hardly a dilemma to choose between.
2. And she’d even be snapping about all the cool Wizarding things she loves too
Quills might be 478% more annoying than using a biro to write with but it wouldn’t surprise us at all if Hermione was the kind of person who didn’t care at all because helllooooo… #aesthetic.
3. She’d use it to campaign
Everyone is pretty tired of her 10 minute long Snapchat story trying to enlighten the student populace about house elf cruelty.
4. And complain
Let’s be real, Hermione is a good student but even she’s at her wits end when it comes to Trelawney.
5. And fill her story with cats
Crookshanks is bae.
6. Of course, the rest of our faves would make occasional appearances
7. And, no surprise, some would be recurring faces
8. She’d remind everyone they should be reading and doing homework at the weekends
And be the only one that not mind spending a Saturday tucked up in the Gryffindor common room rather than livin’ it up in Hogsmeade.
9. We’d even get to see behind-the-scenes of what life at the Burrow is really like
Let’s be real, we all know Ron is the messiest wizard going. This is 200% what his room looks like.
You can’t follow Hermione on Snapchat but you can add just about everyone else. Check out the thousands of users we have listed in our Snapchat Directory.
Let us know in the comments who you’d like to see Snapchat-ified next.
- You Review: Don’t miss your very last chance to read and review Holly Bourne’s Spinster club
- Win! A magically super colouring book bundle
- Why ‘Girl Hearts Girl’ has everyone embracing their inner Hermione
- Fairy lights and… what? This bookstagrammer reveals the secrets behind her beautiful account
- Video: The Diabolic in 30 seconds: Careful – you might just get gripped!