Harriet Manners is back! ‘Head Over Heels’ is her fifth adventure, and with only one more full-length novel to come we’re determined to love every minute of it. We felt the only way to stretch the enjoyment out even further was to give 10 signed copies to you lot!
This competition is now closed. Congrats to the winners @Ranran270983, @bookishescapes, @kochan_sarah, @keribrooks1, @hakunamatatafi, @Tuffy1782, @McDonaldRmd, @GeorgieMaynarDW, @treezydee, @79angelgirl.
In ‘Head Over Heels’ Harriet finally knows exactly how her life needs to go. She’s got it all planned out. But when her friends don’t seem quite as happy, Harriet is determined to Make Things Happen. Will Harriet’s new rules cause our Geek Girl a broken heart?
Want to win a copy for yourself? Just follow @maximumpopbooks, RT the following tweet and fill in our little form:
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) April 6, 2016
Not willing to risk it? Grab your copy here!
Closes 12th April, 9PM. UK only.
Have you already read ‘Head Over Heels’? Tell us what you thought @maximumpopbooks!
- Five reasons you need to read ‘Flawed’ by Cecelia Ahern right now
- Maximum Pop! Books Presents: A Guide to Literary Bath
- Reviewer Round-Up: Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’ is “a one-of-a-kind homage to fanfiction”
- 32 Reader Problems – because we know the bookish struggle is real
- Announcing the Geek Fest Tour with Holly Smale; go get your geek on!
- 9 most unique books we’ve had the pleasure of reading, incl. the bizarre ‘Hot Pterodactyl Boyfriend’