“I raise up my voice not so that I can shout but so those without a voice can be heard.”
The book is getting rave reviews on Amazon, and now some of your favourite authors are joining Malala’s movement.
In this just-released clip we see YA authors Non Pratt, Lauren St John, and Liz Kessler visibly moved, and reacting to the film ‘He Named Me Malala’ out this Friday Nov 6th. “Inspiring” “extraordinary” “relatable” “incredible” “humbling”.
Also out now is the incredible book, ‘I Am Malala’, told by Malala in her own words for her peers, out now.
Check back soon for your chance to You Review ‘I Am Malala’.
More bookish articles?
- Why you need to read ‘Monster’ if you love ‘Scream Queens’
- Twitter Highlights: ‘Daughters Unto Devils’ is “one of the best of the year”
- Worldwalker series top 10 quotes: “Witches don’t die quietly”
- Read the first chapter of ‘Glass Sword’ right here, right now
- Top 8 Bookstagrams: initiate full throttle book lust
- ‘Monster’: Would you survive a spooky night in Bathory House? Find out here!
- Get a sneaky peak at Becca Fitzpatrick’s ‘Dangerous Lies’ before it’s released
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner
- Check out all the love & support the YA community is showing James Dawson on Twitter after his big announcement