If the internet has done one good thing, it’s made taking to our fave authors easier than ever. With snail-mail, and even email, drifting further into the past, social media has made leaps and bounds in connecting us to our literary heroes.
Instagram, Tumblr, Youtube and Facebook are pretty standard ways we keep up with the latest exploits of these writers, but creator of ‘The Haunting of Sunshine Girl’, Paige McKenzie, has gone a step further: Snapchat.
Yes, our favourite ghost-hunter come novelist, is asking fans to “join [her] in the snapchat world”.
Don’t mind if we do, Paige.
- Preorder your copy on Google Play now for just £3.99.
- Follow Paige on Twitter to keep up to date with all things Sunshine Girl.
- Watch on YouTube and prepare to get SPOOKY.
- Check out the book trailer for ‘The Haunting of Sunshine Girl’
- We need YOU to review ‘Sunshine Girl’ for us – up for it?
- 5 seasons in 5 minutes: ‘The Haunting of Sunshine Girl’ REALLY FAST