Is the ‘Cursed Child’ excitement getting too much for you? Yeah, us too.
You’re going to want to go to this.
Outdoor Cinema specialists, Sneaky Experience, are taking over Lancaster Castle with a cascade of Wizards and Witchery to provide a magical experience with ‘Harry Potter’ movie screenings throughout the August bank holiday weekend.
Upon entry, you’ll be greeted with your house rules, maps, and lesson timetable, before being guided to your first class: potions, charms, dark magic and herbalism – led by iconic characters. There’s also fire breathers, owl displays, house games, a stilt-walking Phoenix and a talking photo frame to keep you entertained.
Take a trip to the Diagonal Avenue Market where there are opportunities to carve your own wand, feast on themed food in the Muggles café, pull up a pew at the Sneaky Cauldron Bar, or browse spellbinding mystical charms and crafts.
And then for the movie screenings.
- Thursday 25th. 6.30pm: ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1)’
- Friday 26th, midday: ‘Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone’
- Friday 26th, 6.30pm: ‘Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix’
- Saturday 27th, midday: ‘Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban’
- Saturday 27th 6.30pm: ‘Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince’
- Sunday 28th, midday: ‘Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban’
- Sunday 6.30pm: ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 2)’
- Monday midday: ‘Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone’
- Monday 6.30pm: ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 2)’
This competition is now closed! Congrats to the winner @eloisejrg.
All you need to do to win is make sure you’re following us @maximumpopbooks, RT the tweet below and fill in the form. Good luck!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) August 17, 2016
ENDS 20/8. UK ONLY.
Don’t want to risk it? Book tickets here.
- Everyone involved in the #bookolympics deserves a gold medal. Here’s 10 of our faves so far…
- Oops. 7 times we low key liked the secondary characters more than the protagonist
- Quiz: what does your favourite potion say about you? Be prepared for a scarily accurate result!
- 15 gifs that perfectly express the experience of reading ‘Paper Butterflies’ #AlltheFeels
- Ice cream and books are an A+ combo, but can we guess your favourite Rainbow Rowell book based on your ice cream choice?
- Quiz: which John Green book should you read based on your fave 5sos member?
- We tried sneak reading in possibly the worst place ever, and well, it didn’t go to plan…