Pumpkin pie, the Great Hall groaning with more Christmas dinner than you could eat in a lifetime, Weasley jumpers and endless snow – Christmas at Hogwarts is a DREAM.
Sadly, we don’t think it’s gonna happen this year so we’ve got to make our own Harry Christmas.
All Potterheads would cry with joy receiving ANY of these of under the tree. (Or, you know, at any other time of the year.)
‘Don’t let the Muggles get you down’ Make-up Bag
Hermione’s Time Turner
Until they invent real Time Turners we’ll just have to have a beautiful replica instead.
A Weasley jumper
Definitely on the pricey side, but OMG WE WANT.
We know it’s total sacrilege to cut up a book, but these quote-filled baubles are just too cute.
Hogwarts Crest print
The House of Mina Lima are the official designers of everything you see on the HP films and they have a gorgeous line of prints and posters. We want them all.
Klevercase Kindle case
It’s not officially Harry Potter, but it might as well be.
What’s on your Potter Christmas wishlist? Let us know in the comments below.
- #ChristMAX16 Day 9: WIN an epic box from Wordery.com, ft. signed ‘Maze Runner’ trilogy!
- QUIZ: Which Harry Potter villain are you?
- #TBT – How well do you remember Catherine Doyle’s ‘Vendetta’? It’s time to test your book brain!
- #ChristMAX16 Day 8: WIN the perfect bookish bundle to snuggle down with this winter
- #ChristMAX16 Day 7: Stay peculiar with an incredible Ransom Riggs bundle