This competition is now CLOSED. Congrats to our winners: @vallvasques_, @SoniaGVA, @lee19neko, @ravensclaw12, @somanybooks5, @Bhaartic, @ReadAndReviews, @The_Arts_Shelf, @CornishTressa, @xellie_rmx, @FIMORGAN, @JustLoveBookss, @hoycharyz, @wanderlustsugg_, @jensjosh, @GiovanniGiunta0, @rhyswolfgang, @JLSforeverrrxx, @powisamy, @MaroBenipayo!
To celebrate the release of Sally Green’s fierce short story, ‘Half Truths’, we want to give 20 of you the chance to read it for FREE through Apple iBookstore.
Whether you’re a ‘Half Bad’ die hard, frothing at the mouth for the next instalment to this incredible series, or you’re new to the books altogether (where have you been?!), this short story is perfect for whatever level of obsession you’ve reached with Nathan and Gabriel.
Gabriel Boutin is back in Europe, stuck in the body of a fain.
He’s looking for Mercury, the powerful and volatile Black Witch who might be his only hope of regaining his true form.
But Mercury’s help won’t come cheap, and as Gabriel is put to punishing work to earn her trust, he begins to realise that life as a fain could be a way to escape the violence of his past.
Torn between two paths, can Gabriel find the true Witch within, before he’s trapped as a fain forever?
To enter, simply RT the tweet below and follow @maximumpopbooks.
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) November 3, 2015
More bookish articles?
- Why you need to read ‘Monster’ if you love ‘Scream Queens’
- Twitter Highlights: ‘Daughters Unto Devils’ is “one of the best of the year”
- Worldwalker series top 10 quotes: “Witches don’t die quietly”
- Read the first chapter of ‘Glass Sword’ right here, right now
- Top 8 Bookstagrams: initiate full throttle book lust
- ‘Monster’: Would you survive a spooky night in Bathory House? Find out here!
- How to survive a horror movie with author CJ Skuse: “Don’t go to sleep – ever”
- Get costume tips from cosplay queen, Lucy Saxon
- Our top Halloween-y bookstagrams: book lust + orange colour schemes
- Read ‘Dangerous Lies’ a week before it’s release date
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner