Ok, so maybe they’re not doing an Icarus. There’s no crash and burn here. But they ARE hiding behind beautifully fluffy wings and its YOUR JOB to work out who they are!
The society in Caighlan Smith’s ‘Children of Icarus’ worship the aforementioned Greek mythological dude, to a fault? Maybe. You’ll have to read it to find out! But for now? Let’s get guessing:
How did you do? Were we too hard on you, or was it a breeze? Tell us in the comments below!
Follow the celebs you just saw on Snapchat and never miss another of their shining moments. Clicky here.
- WIN! 1 of 5 copies of ‘Unnatural Deeds’ – You won’t be able to put it down
- MP! EXCLUSIVE: OMG! Prepare to lose your mind over the cover for Lisa Williamson’s new novel
- QUIZ: What would book should you read based on your favourite Disney villain?
- Leigh Bardugo reveals how she really feels about being on tour with Rainbow Rowell
- We went to YA Shot 2016 and OMG our bookish brains were blown
- QUIZ: Which Hermione Granger gif are you based on your fave 1D member?