This competition is now CLOSED. Congratulations to our winners: @MrRugbyRichards, @ditchio1, @powisamy, @tattoochic89, @emilybye16, @avelte2000, @maisietoo, @iowkati, @jodieh1131 & @beingxhes!
Grumpy Cat is back with a mission: Teach the world to “NO” everything.
The grumpiest cat in the world has reached new heights in the levels of kitty-celebrity, now publishing another fantastically sour book. Filled with wonderful, happy things like rainbows, puppies and cuddles, Grumpy Cat teaches you how to say “ughh” instead of “aww”. Obviously, a must-have for all you Grumpy lovers.
Want to get your hands on Grumpy Cat’s book? Easy – just follow @maximumpopbooks and RT the below tweet to enter our draw.
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) October 13, 2015
More bookish articles?
- MP! talks to Nicholas Sparks: “there’s no formula for a love story“
- Check out author Amy Lukavics’ casting for her new terrifying read, ‘Daughters Unto Devils’ with Evan Peters, Ansel Elgort and MORE
- New releases, jewellery, stationary and EXCLUSIVE items – Illumicrate is our new fave quarterly box subscription service
- MP! Review: The Worldwalker series blasts you into a new world you won’t want to leave
- 5 reasons you need to get yourself to Book It! – YA Festvial 2-11th October
- 2 creepy stories you can scare yourself silly with this Halloween – Amy Lukavics approved!
- Start your book right with tips from Samantha Shannon, bestselling author & BBC Young Writers Award judge
- Get horror writing tips from Amy Lukavics, author of the terrifying ‘Daughters Unto Devils’
- Scare yourself silly with our FREE extract of ‘Daughters Unto Devils’