What? We like pink. It’s a good colour and it looks fabulous on the cover of Goldy Moldavsky’s ‘Kill the Boy Band’.
So we’ve rounded up some of our favourite snaps from Instagram for your perusal. Enjoy!
Book mail is the best. And look it, just vibing off its mate ‘The Square Root of Summer’:
And it was a lot of fun seeing how many people were enjoying the cool, fun tone of this book, even before it had a final cover:
It IS the perfect read for a sunny day. That’s for sure.
But of course, nothing beats the finished product. Whether nestled between friends on a shelf:
50 Shades of Pink… I bought 2 pink books this week: KILL THE BOYBAND by Goldy Moltavsky and THE MERCILLESS by Danielle Vega. And then realized I already had a big section of my shelves that was pink so just…added to it and this happened. #bookstagram #pink #pinkbooks #PrettyInPink #YaBooks #youngadult #themerciless #KillTheBoyband #FamousInLove #RebelBelle #UnderTheNeverSky #ThisShatteredWorld #ThePrincessDiaries #TheWinnersCurse #MyTrueLoveGaveToMe #SevenDaysOfYou #EverythingLeadsToYou #TonightTheStreetsAreOurs #MySecretRockstarBoyfriend #LoveLiesAndLemonPies #WaitingForCallback
Or looking mighty fine on its lonesome:
‘Kill the Boy Band’ ROCKS it.
Have you got your copy yet? We’d love to see a picture. Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
And if you still need to get yours, you grab a copy right here. You’re welcome.
- Call yourself a fan of LGBT+ YA? We bet you haven’t read all of these…
- All the reasons why we want to be like Mary from Jenny Downham’s ‘Unbecoming’ when we’re older
- Judge a book by its cover: Sarah J Maas’s ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ is so gorgeous it’s off the scales!
- How to Princess; the ultimate guide to royally rockin’ it, inspired by ‘The Crown’ by Kiera Cass
- Reading has never been more comfy, or classy, with the help of these fab cushions
- 6 reasons why you should totally join our mailer
- Booktube precusor, breaking the mould, and pottering around Pottermore: a Q&A with booktuber Sablecaught