This competition is now closed. Congratulations to Nurin Khan, Bhavik Udeshi, Kellie Playford, Shauna Davies, Linda Boa, Emily Hale, Stephanie Taylor, Kirsty Peto, Grace Fautley and Nikki Spence! Your books should be with you shortly.
Rupert Wallis is onto his second novel with ‘All Sorts of Possible’, which is currently sitting at a pretty 4.4/5 stars on Goodreads. Users commented saying, “Can’t wait for a third!” and “Rupert is an extremely talented writer” – which is good news for all you MP!ers. We’re giving you the opportunity to have a copy posted to your door.
Simply fill in your details below and you’ll be in for the chance of winning this brilliant novel.
“When the sinkhole opened there was no time to brake or turn the wheel and the old green Land Rover was snatched off the dirt road over the smoking rim. The moment a sinkhole swallows the car that Daniel and his father are travelling in, everything changes: suddenly Daniel is the ‘miracle boy’ who survived unharmed whilst his father is left trapped in a coma. So how did Daniel escape? Was it luck or something more – was it really a miracle? Mason, a small-time gangster, thinks so. When he decides the boy has been saved to help him with the biggest score of his career, Daniel is suddenly facing a life or death situation all over again.”
More bookish articles?
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ by Holly Bourne
- Check out Casey-Ann’s fan girl gush about our new fave series – ‘Worldwalker’
- Be seduced by our MP! exclusive extract of ‘Darkmere’ by Helen Maslin
- Books that make you go ‘hmm’: Sarah Crossan’s top thought-challenging reads
- The Book Belle tells you why you really need a copy of ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan – “absolute perfection”
- Explore Derek Landy’s ‘Demon Road’ route with the official map
- Twitter Takeover: chat to author Holly Bourne tomorrow night 7pm @maximumpopbooks