To celebrate the publication of Nat Luurtsema’s hilarious ‘Girl Out of Water’, Walker Books have launched an amazing competition that you’re definitely going to want to enter.
Head over to the super cool ‘Girl Out of Water’ website to enter to win £100 worth of Topshop vouchers!
You’ll also get a copy of the book, and a stash of summer goodies, including a beach bag, waterproof mascara, lip gloss, sea salt hair spray and Rita Ora nail polish!
Ten lucky runners up will each win a copy of the book.
Talk about an amazing comp! Enter here!
If you don’t want to risk missing out, you can buy a copy of the book here!
Read it already? Let us know your thoughts at @maximumpopbooks!
- #OwnVoices in YA: We’ve made great leaps, but there’s still a way to go
- My Kinda Book Club’s #ThisIsWhoIAm tour kicked off last night at Waterstones Piccadilly!
- At only 21, Rosalind Jana is already a powerhouse. We can’t help but love her!
- Cover reveal: Sophie McKenzie’s ‘Girl, Missing’ is 10 years old and it’s got a swanky new cover!
- Which was the most important part of writing ‘Girl Out of Water’ and other important questions answered by Nat Luurtseema
- Some people haven’t even heard of these Roald Dahl books! How many have you read?